MARY LIN GO GREEN WEEK – SEPTEMBER 19-24TH!!!
We are kicking off our FIRST EVER Mary Lin Go Green Week! Let’s show our commitment to a more sustainable and environmentally friendly lifestyle by participating in schoolwide GREEN activities while raising awareness (and funds) for the Mary Lin Outdoor Classroom!
During the week leading up to Green Apple Day of Service on Saturday, September 24th, EACH DAY IS A THEME DAY!
– Monday, September 19 – Take the Go Green Pledge! Wear your GGW tattoo to school!
– Tuesday, September 20 – Lights Out Day and
Turn Trash Into CA$H E-cycling Recycling Fundraiser
– Wednesday, September 21 – Waste Free Lunch Wednesday Student Challenge: Pack your own school lunch and snack with ZERO waste.
– Thursday, September 22 – Throwback Thursday (wear recycled, vintage or hand me down clothes)
PLUS Trashionistas UNITE! It’s time for the 3rd Grade “Trash to Fashion” Show! 8:45am, Mary Lin Auditorium
– Friday, September 23 – Wear GREEN Day! Students (and teachers) will wear as much GREEN as possible!
There will be no rewards or parties. Just lots of love for our planet and knowing we are helping the environment!